Instigate STL Documentation
This is the main page of the Instigate Open Source project documentation, generated by Doxygen. This library contains generic algorithms from STL and boost.org and other sources, re-implemented using Instigate's GP methodology, based on modern principles of Generic Programming.
The source code of these documents is located in the directory src/doc. Doxygen also generates documentation from C/C++ code comments.
The Instigate STL is a C++ library of iterators concepts and algorithms. In case if user can't use SGI STL algorithms as has her/his own implementation, this library gives interface to use STL algorithms.
Source code is organized in following files/directories:
- makefile - the main makefile
- Doxyfile - the Doxygen project file
- mkf/ - auxiliary makefiles
- src/ - the source code directory.
make command should be invoked from project top directory. It will not work if invoked from subdirectories.
make command, the following directories will be created:
- obj - contains temporary files generated during build.
- bin - contains main executable and unit-test executables.
- inc - contains symbolic links to the origin header files in src sub-directories.
docs, the following directories will be created:
- doc/html - contains the generated HTML documentation. The entry page is doc/html/index.html